1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point?
- bow and arrow, mountains, push pins, point of view of animals
2. Which solution did you chose and why? i chose mountains because theyall have a really good amount of contrast in shading.
3. How did you show contrast in your work? Different shades of darkness and lightness mixed together making different parts look lighter than others
4. What medium did you decide to use? Why did you choose this medium over the others? i chose pencil because it is much easier to work with and shows more contrast then pen in my perspective
5. What techniques did you use to create this work?
I used Cross hatching and stippling.
We encourage risk taking in art. Risk taking can be as simple as trying a new technique or learning about a new medium to as complex as trying something totally new.
6. Did you take any risks with this project? I did by going darker and darker to make more contrast even tho i wanted to stay lighter at first.
7. What message are you conveying? How are you convey this message through the use of your images or use of art elements or principles? I am trying to show what the mountains look-like when the sun hits them from a certain angle. I showed it by making certain parts of the mountains darker than others.