Monday, February 16, 2015

Art 3 snapshot #2

I have finally finished my book project. It took a lot of time and patience but it finally paid off. I figured out that using ink as the background would really make the word SHRINK stand out and you could still see the text on the page below. The blue really blends well with the book and the yellow makes the word shine through. If you look from the top it looks like it is all leveled out but when you look from the side the word lowers into the book. 

Next project: 
As of right now i am in the research phase but i hope to find something soon and get right to work