1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"
Well, first i thought of some ideas on my own and then i brainstormed in a group. All the ideas i got were too original so i knew i had to think of something different and i came up with honey.
2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?
I think so but i dont know how random mine was.
3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?
I drew alot of bees around the hive. They were each all different sizes.
4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it.
I used acrylic paint and the hardest part for me was blending the colors.
5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?