Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
 -I though it looked pretty cool. It was kinda fun.
2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
-I think its successful for me considering it is the best by far of all my art work so far in this class.  I thought the shading looked really good cuz the colors blended well.
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
-I thought the cone worked out really good cuz it looked good but i didn't think the dark blue, light blue and gray went together in the sphere cuz the sphere looked really odd.
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
-I would move the shapes to different places on the paper cuz where i placed them didnt look so good.
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
-Shading the sphere and the cube was the hardest part because whenever i did it it just looked sloppy.
7. What did you learn from this piece?
-I learned that shading makes art better

No comments:

Post a Comment