Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sticky situations


1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"

Well, first i thought of some ideas on my own and then i brainstormed in a group. All the ideas i got were too original so i knew i had to think of something different and i came up with honey.

2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?

I think so but i dont know how random mine was.

3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?

I drew alot of bees around the hive. They were each all different sizes.

4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it.

I used acrylic paint and the hardest part for me was blending the colors.

5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?

Very important because without them i wouldnt know how to paint the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment