1. How did you show amusement and variety in your piece? Explain your choice of subject matter and how you created a unified piece of art.
- Well when i think of amusement, i think of circus clowns because they are always really funny. In the center of my piece i made a clown. Then to make it cone to life i cut out letters from magazines to show the clown laughing. For variety i used various colors and picturse that amused to me.
2. Describe your experience with using mixed media. What mixed media did you use for your piece?
- This project wasn't my favorite but it was definately fun. I used magazine, tissue paper, and cloth .
3. What role did our lessons on visual journaling play in the success of your piece? Explain.
- They showed me what i can do to make the artwork better and how to make a bigger variety.
4. Discuss any challenges you experienced and how you overcame obstacles.
-The tissue paper was being difficult and not sticking down when i wanted it to.